Morton & Partners Radiologists are proud to have been able to provide radiology services to patients and doctors in Cape Town for many years.
We have radiology departments in 8 hospitals and 6 X-ray centers extending from Tableview to Tokai.
What we offer:
We offer a comprehensive radiological service.
• Our radiology team is a mix of experienced general radiologists and internationally trained super-specialists.
• We offer specialized radiology such as MRI of the female pelvis, MRI of the prostate and gastro-intestinal tract, digital mammography/tomosynthesis, musculoskeletal ultrasound and image guided injections.
• Our large geographic footprint ensures that your radiology studies performed at any Morton and Partners department will be made available to any doctor you consult in a hospital served by Morton and Partners.
• Up-to-date equipment including 3T MRI, wide-bore MRI, digital mammography with tomosynthesis, cardiac CT scanners and high frequency musculoskeletal ultrasound probes.
• Our picture archiving and communication system – enables storage of images and reports. Your doctor can view your studies in the consulting room, at the bedside, at home or on a mobile tablet.