Why Use Monitoring As a Service?
Modern IT systems change all the time and not from one day to the next, but from one second to the next, as data flows across the network, emails are processed and applications are accessed.
How do you keep track of your systems’ health, when the state of your servers is constantly changing? Without an automated, real-time monitoring service, you never really know whether you are safe or not.
As a result, many companies will at some point suffer downtime or a loss of data which could potentially have been avoided, if the systems were monitored in real-time. In addition, most managers spend a lot of time worrying about these issues, which distracts them from running their businesses.
What is Monitoring?
It is a unique monitoring solution that will proactively alert you to any threats or potential hardware failures. This product is designed to work hand in hand with your current IT service provider or internal IT department, providing them with real-time insight into changing events on the systems, and giving you visibility into the overall health of your servers.
What You Get:
- Regular management reports, detailing the overall health of your systems in plain language
- Peace of mind from knowing the true health of your systems!
- Real-time monitoring of system health and performance
- Automated alerting of critical and warning events and conditions
Monitored Components Include:
- System event logs
- Application event logs
- Disk space utilisation
- Hardware performance (CPU, Memory, disk)
- Predictable hardware failures